- Please plan to spend 1.5-2 hours at your first appointment.
- Please print and fill out paperwork on the New Patient Checklist site, and if incomplete, please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances including perfume, cologne, or essential oils, as many of our patients are allergic to them.
- Please stop medications prior to your appointment if an allergy test is scheduled.
- Check with your insurance regarding coverage for allergy benefits and testing.
IMPORTANT: If you have no allergy benefits, a payment plan can be arranged.
If you have a high deductible plan, and your deductible has not yet been met, partial payment will be collected towards your deductible at time of service.