We recognize the COVID 19 situation is fluid and continue to monitor it carefully for the safety of all patients and staff. We are now seeing patients in person for allergy testing and in-person examinations when deemed necessary. Often, initial telehealth visits will be recommended for the physician to evaluate and assist your needs.
Precautions We Are Taking:
- All staff wears appropriate PPE & all patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times when in our office facilities.
- There are screening procedures in place for staff and patients to identify those who have or have been in contact with someone with COVID 19 symptoms, such as staff members screening temperatures before entrance into our office facilities.
- Social distancing measures are implemented in waiting rooms
- We clean & disinfect exam rooms after each patient
- We clean & disinfect our waiting room routinely throughout the day
- We continue to offer HIPAA compliant telehealth visits, as we have a limit to the number of patients and visitors that can be in our office.
We have a COVID 19 screening protocol in place. You must call (317) 826-5440 before entering our office, so PLEASE BRING A CHARGED CELL PHONE WHEN COMING TO OUR OFFICE FOR SHOTS.
Any patients who suspect they may have COVID 19 or were exposed to it in the past 2 weeks must call their primary care physician.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and informed regarding Coronavirus by checking in.gov/isdh/28470.htm and www.cdc.gov/covid19, as the situation changes daily. We ask that our patients who do not yet have access to our online portal call our office for help in gaining access to it if you have had problems in the past. We need to be able to communicate with you reliably, especially at the time of this health crisis.