- Please plan to spend 1.5-2 hours at your first appointment.
- Please print and fill out paperwork below, and if incomplete, please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please refrain from wearing fragrances including perfume, cologne, or essential oils, as many of our patients are allergic to them.
- Please stop medications prior to your appointment if an allergy test is scheduled.
- Check with your insurance regarding coverage for allergy benefits and testing.
IMPORTANT: If you have no allergy benefits, a payment plan can be arranged.
If you have a high deductible plan, and your deductible has not yet been met, partial payment will be collected towards your deductible at time of service.
Please bring any/all of the following if applicable, or have your doctor fax these documents to 317.826.5463 :
- Previous skin testing results
- Most recent labs by your primary care physician
- Most recent doctor’s visit
- Medication list
- Most Recent ER records (pertaining to any reactions, including labs)
- ID and Insurance cards (we will check your eligibility with your insurance company)